Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Jerry's Garden

The blog is called Jerry and Kay since we do a lot together.  He is definitely the gardener and keeps our garden watered and fed.  He feeds the worms in the compost box each day.  This is just part of his life ....see our beautiful garden below.
Two Types of Kale, Lettuce and Swiss Chard Above
Our Long Producing Lemon Tree!

Left to Right: Cilantro, Grapefruit Tree, Cosmos Flowers

Left to Right: Worm Compost Box, Lettuce, Chard in background, Cosmos and Calendula Flowers

Calendula Flowers and Herb Garden..Tall Marjoram, Lower Oregano, Chives




We didn't plant as much for this winter but always look forward to our summer garden.  Soon, there will be zucchini, tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, yellow squash, and more herbs.

We also plan on soon planting an Orange Tree in an area behind the Lemon and Grapefruit Tree....and maybe try a Kumquat Tree in a big pot!.   Kimquats are so delicious1

"I love spring anywhere, but if I could choose I would always greet it in a garden." ~Ruth Stout

2 comments:

  1. Oh this garden is so beautiful. I wish I would have one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...I am inspired to plant a pot of herbs this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments!