Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Three Thank You's for Feature

What a surprise!  The Felt Bookmarks I made for my grandchildren were featured a few weeks ago on three blogs who host linky parties.

I was flabbergasted....and so glad that all of you liked them.  They were a joy to make!

SO....here are 3 huge thanks you's to the following three fabulous blogs......

Thank you to Threading My Way  and to Pam for hosting this wonderful linky party. Pam created her wonderful blog and Threading My Way which features ongoing linky parties in different categories! 
 If you need any resources as ideas , this is the blog to visit.

Thank you to Eco Kids which is hosted by Organic Aspirations, a very kid friendly blog. There are many crafts and environment projects on this blog.

Thank you to Terrific Tuesdays hosted by Rachel of Adventures of a DIY Mom.  Rachel is go good at creating, canning, crocheting, cooking, etc.....she joyfully shares her ideas and creations.
Hopefully you will visit the above blogs and receive the blessings that each one offers.

Life can be full of sharing and loving kindness..................

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the link back and the lovely words, Kay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not surprised that they were featured at all because they are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments!