Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter Garden of Grace

Greatly inspired by one of the latest posts on my daughter Jessica's blog, sunnystitching, I got supplies needed to make an Easter Garden of Grace with my grandchildren Henry and Corey.   (She has some other very nice Easter crafts on her blog also....take a look)

This wonderful idea was inspired by A Holy Experience.  Ann shares the supply list and most important, ideas of sharing each night when lighting the candles.

Here are photos of the Garden of Grace that me, Henry and Corey created:

 Supplies we used:   Rocks from our front yard, candle holder for water, tea lights and basket lined with a garbage bag.
 Henry is showing you the potting mix we used to fill the basket.
 The beautiful plants we purchased at our local nursery, Shore Gardens.
 Corey and I had a wonderful time creating the beautiful garden
 Henry enjoyed this beautiful Easter project also.
Closeup of the garden.....
Henry chose the to write Joy and Corey chose to write  Grace on their rocks.....beautiful combination.

Such a beautiful project to turn my thoughts to the meaning of Easter..............

9 comments:

  1. love the Easter garden idea!!! Thanks for linking up to Tasteful Tuesdays! you are a faithful linker! love it! Really appreciate you stopping by my blog! I’m trying to keep in better touch with my linkers/readers… If you already follow me, please let me know I will find your blog on Bloglovin (I’m transferring my follows there)if you don’t follow in any way, would you consider following via GFC or other method?
    http://www.nap-timecreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. I might try this next year when hopefully it is warm enough to plant something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, this is fun to do. Thanks for sharing. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and I bet it did help get your sights on the real reason for Easter. Thanks for sharing with us. Hope to see you again tomorrow at Eco-Kids Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely basket garden! Thanks for linking up & sharing on DearCreatives.com Hope you had a wonderful Easter! & hope to see you this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these garden supplies are truly marvels. I hope I get the chance to make my garden like this some day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple to make and very pretty as a decor for gardening. You shared a useful idea.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments!