Sunday, May 13, 2012

Crocheted Sweater for Canaan

My daughter sent me a photo of a sweater I crocheted for Canaan when he was probably a year old.  I had really forgotten that I made it and seeing it brought back the memory of my enjoyment while crocheting it.  I loved the colors.....
PS...it is laying on a flannel blanket that I made for him also.  Jessica did pick out the fabric for the blanket while we were together at our local  JoAnn's Fabrics during one of her visits to California.

The pattern for this sweater can be found on this page.

To see some really wonderful ideas and creations check out my daughter's blog sunnystitching !

I am so thankful to be able to be creative.

4 comments:

  1. How sweet! the next baby amongst my family and friends will get one of these :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps: I LOVE that you are dancing once a day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this sweater and was so sad when Canaan outgrew it!
    ...I heard that hula-hooping is good exercise, too!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments!