Sunday, March 29, 2015

Cute Bunnies

I have had a fun time crocheting Easter Bunnies for my grandchildren's Easter Baskets this week.


I used a pattern from the Lion Brand Free Patterns called Bella the Bunny.  The Pink Bunny was from scrap yarn.  The White Bunny was crocheted with Caron Sparkly.  The Blue Bunnies with bow ties were crocheted with Red Heart Baby yarn and is actually a softer color than represented, and the cute bunny in the middle was from Martha Stewart Extra Soft Wool Blend (color Igloo which is not properly represented in photo).



I used the Clover Pom Pom Maker for the cute fluffy tails.
 Jelly Bean Fabric Bow Ties

 Pretty Pink Ribbons
Sunny Yellow Ribbons

Excited Bunnies for a fun-filled special Easter

9 comments:

  1. Kay, they are adorable!!!! I loved how you photographed them, with their arms around each other. Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! Thanks for sharing on the Spring Craft Blog Hop. Pinned and Tweeted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable bunnies!I love the fun photos!
    Have a wonderful Easter!
    Hugs and love from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bunnies - they are so cute.
    Thanks for sharing them at the Yarn Fantastic Link Party!
    Sybil
    http://knitting-and-so-on.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute. Way outside my abilities. Thanks for sharing on Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These bunnies are simply adorable, I'm slowly learning the arts of crochet and I'm adding this to my summer project list.Thank you for sharing these at the Spring Craft Blog Hop! I'm letting you know that I have chose this craft for one of my Friday Favorites this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What super cute bunnies, Kay!!! I'll have to check out the Clover pom pom maker. The ones I have don't make full pom poms like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are really cute! Wish I could crochet to make these cute bunnies. Thanks for sharing on the #SCBH2015

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the ribbon on them. So cute'

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments!