Monday, October 1, 2012

Featured!!!!! Fish Pocket Pants


Well, I really was so surprised to get an email a few days ago from Pam of Threading My Way that she was featuring the Fish Pocket Pants I recently sewed for my grandson in England. 

Our family had a terrific summer with our daughter Jessica's (SunnyStitching) family visiting from England, and then the busyness of school started for our grandchildren who live here in San Clemente.  I have just recently started back to sewing, creating and posting.  So I was really surprised at this honor feature from Threading My Way.

Threading My Way was one of the first linky parties I started sharing on.  My daughter Jessica of SunnyStitching suggested that I would enjoy the party.  She was so right.  Threading My Way is such a nice blog to follow and to share projects on.
Thank you Pam for continuing your great blog!
and 
Thank you for featuring the Fish Pocket Pants.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Kay. I look forward to seeing more of your fabulous creations!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments!