Friday, February 13, 2015

More New Scarves

As mentioned in previous post about getting new scarf, gloves and hat....I also wanted 2 more scarves.

In December I had purchased the scarf below to participate in a campaign that Crochet Nature was part of to raise money for an organization that works to end all kinds of slavery in the world.....click here to see the scarf.  It is crocheted from Boodles Yarn that Jessica purchases in Thorpe, the city where she lives in England. It comes in a choice of beautiful colors and if made from fiber not yarn.
The color of the scarf I purchased is below....and it went beautifully with my new hat and gloves.


Below is a photo of the other scarf I purchased from Crochet Nature .  Jessica arm knitted it from Lion Brand Nature's Choice Organic Yarn in a beautiful blend of colors. And...the taupe color in it goes prefect with my new gloves and hat. 
I will be wearing these at the end of January when I travel to Michigan........feeling very pretty




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!