Thursday, February 12, 2015

Back to Blogging

Well, after months of not blogging, I got the urge to start again....for the second time!  I hope to continue if only one time a week.  I always look at Crochet Nature's Facebook Page and Website,
and have been looking at other blogs such as Threading My Way , Creating my Way to Success which I have always enjoyed.

So now to play catch-up.

I will begin in May of 2014....my neighbor asked if I would mind hemming curtains for her two daughters' room.  I was delighted.  Below are photos of the cute, cheerful fabric the curtains were made of.  She said I could keep the scraps which were a good amount of fabric...I was excited.

 The cute polka dot curtain before I cut it off about 8".

After I hemmed the lining and curtain.

I do not have a picture of it hanging the the girls' bedroom but their mom said it looks so pretty and the length was perfect.

It was so enjoyable to sew this cheerful fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!