Monday, March 16, 2015

St Patricks Day Outfits

A couple weeks ago I posted about a T-Shirt and Dress I made for my grandchildren who live in England, Evie and Canaan to wear for St Patrick's Day.   So excited to post pictures of them  wearing the clothes!  


The T-Shirt and Dress look so great on them.....much better photos than just the clothes themselves in previous posts.  More photos below.......ENJOY!
Canaan is giving his shirt a "thumbs up"

I think they are trying to be taller:)


Thank you Lord, for my grandchildren................

3 comments:

  1. Your grand-kids are adorable! I love the dress and shirt perfect for St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful for you to see photos of your precious grandkids wearing the clothes you have made them. The kids must love receiving parcels from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They sure like to pose! Cute!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments!