Thursday, May 22, 2014

Stars War Pillowcase for Canaan

During April, Jerry and I went to England to visit our daughter Jessica, her husband Chris, and their two precious children (aka our precious grandchildren).

Jessica has a wonderful blog Crochet Nature, dedicated to using eco friendly products for crocheting and other crafting.  She had made a wonderful quilt for Canaan from Star Wars fabric but guess what!!!!.....He wanted a Star Wars pillowcase.

When I got home, I went to our local Joann's and found some really wonderful Star Wars fabric for the pillowcase.  In fact, it was the last bit on the bolt!

I used a pattern from all people quilt.  I looked at several patterns but this was so easy to understand.
 Fabric
 Close Up of Fabric



Finished Pillowcase


It was fun! fun! making it and sending it off to England!

 Canaan loves it!

And I love Canaan!












No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!