Friday, May 23, 2014

Jerry's New Hat

As I started to use up yarn, I was excited to try out a pattern created by my daughter Jessica who has the Crochet Nature Blog and Etsy Store. Jessica now only uses eco friendly yarn.  She sells her patterns using these wonderful yarns, and also shares other eco friendly ideas on Crochet Nature.  She also has Crochet Nature Facebook Page .

Objectively, I love her patterns....they are well thought out, easy to follow with beautiful results. Jessica introduced herself and her talents with her blog Sunny Stitching. 

Just found out this pattern is also available for sale on Jessica through Ravelry

There was some Simply Soft Caron yarn in the stash that I used to crochet Jerry a new hat using Jessica's Slouch Hat Pattern.

He was delighted!!!!!

 Side View
 Top View

I know you will like the Crochet Nature Patterns

1 comment:

I would love to hear your comments!